Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING
1) The web platform “www.ct-interactive.com” (The Website) is property of CT Interactive Ltd. with ID:206387659
registered according the Bulgarian legislation.
2) The Web Site and the information provided in it are functioning according to the herein described terms of usage. The usage of The Website implies the unconditional acceptance all of the following Terms and Conditions.
3) The Website contains the latest and most established applications and security technologies that relate to the personal information of the User.
4) CT Interactive Ltd. does not guarantee the continuous functioning of The Website.
5) CT Interactive Ltd. reserves the right to interrupt the access to certain material or the entire website for an unlimited period of time, planned or accidental. Accordingly CT Interactive is not liable for any occurred as a result of the suspension harm to the User.
6) CT Interactive reserves the right to redirect the User to other websites that are controlled by CT Interactive. In this case, the User has to accept the terms and conditions of those websites.
7) CT Interactive reserves the right to redirect the User to other websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. CT Interactive Ltd. has no control over the content of these websites and therefore has no responsibility for any of the information contained in these websites.
8) The information found on The Website shall not in any way be interpreted as any type of advice or consultation. All User actions related to the protection of his rights and legitimate interests have to be done after due consultation with a specialist in the needed area.
9) The information provided on The Website can be general and abstract. Its proper application in practice depends on the right, including legal facts of the particular situation that can not be described on The Website. This is the reason that CT Interactive has no responsibility of how the User apply the information in a different, more complex situation or a situation with specifics, resulting in any kind of damage over the User.
10) By submitting any materials to the servers of CT Interactive via email or through The Website including, but not limited to, the User accepts that:
10.1. The materials and information in / with them does not contain anything which is contrary to the applicable law.
10.2. The User must use all appropriate means to detect and remove viruses as well as any harmful or destructive elements such as programs before sending the materials and information in / with them.
10.3. Owns the materials and information in / with them or have the unlimited right to provide them – CT Interactive can publish them free of charge and / or use them or the ideas revealed in them without any financial or any other responsibility.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
11) INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
11.1 Information you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms, or provide us with your details over the phone, for example when you register an account with us, register to attend one of our events (whether as a delegate, exhibitor speaker or attendee) or subscribe to our mailing list. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information and other information relevant to the event or service that you’re registering for.
Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls.
We may collect, for the purposes of any events that we operate badged access for, information about your location in and engagement with the event. For example, for certain events, access will be granted via a badge which holds your registration details including personal information. You will be required to use your badge to gain access to the event.
Information we receive from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. For example, we may engage third parties to assist us with our newsletter marketing campaigns (Mailchimp & SendPulse), payment systems (Weemss),These entities will collect information directly from you on our behalf. We may engage third parties to operate event websites on our behalf; these entities will collect information directly from you about your visits to the website on our behalf.
We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
VII. USER INFORMATION
13) The information on The Website is monitored by the team of CT Interactive, but there are possible gaps in the information provided, including in the legislative regime. In the event of discrepancies between the information on The Website and legislation of Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union, the User can contact the team of CT Interactive. CT Interactive reserves the right to verify the signal and, if necessary, to take action.
VIII. CONDITIONS FOR CHANGES
14) CT Interactive reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of The Website as and when it deems necessary. For current and accepted are the Terms and Conditions on The Website.
15) All the information (articles, sample documents and other materials) of The Website, is intellectual property of the CT Interactive and / or authors in the team of the organization. The following rules are applicable:
15.1. Everyone is free to share any material with active link to its source (url address).
15.2. Retaining any connection / link in the material.
15.3. With reference to the author.
15.4. Without modifications.
15.5. And noncommercial.
7. LEGAL INFORMATION
16) By using The Website and the information on it, the User expresses his unconditional agreement to these terms and conditions, thus obtaining the right to use The Website for free for personal and noncommercial purposes.