TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST, TIER 2
CT Interactive is an online software provider that focuses on developing and supplying games for online casinos.
The company has its roots in CT Gaming, with over 20 years of history in land-based gaming.
Our team comprises highly skilled professionals with invaluable experience spanning several decades and knowledge about games. From our business model that we created since the brand's foundation in 2012 to our company culture and sustainable product design, we see our business as a vehicle to impact the gaming industry. Impact starts with how we operate. That means taking into account ethics and perfectionism at all stages of our business.
Now, we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join us.
● To provide technical support to our B2B partners throughout the whole integration process
● Analysing logs, errors handling, troubleshooting integration issues, finding resolutions or workarounds within the specified SLAs
● To monitor company software infrastructure, offer and make adjustments when needed
● Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of the server-to-server integration process with partner's systems
● To monitor and support the integrations in production and operation.
● To complete requests for technical assistance and to take the necessary steps for their resolution
● Act as a point of contact for system/server-related concerns from clients
● Attend online meetings with partners to analyse, troubleshoot and diagnose problems
● Working closely with our dev team
● Background in computer science, IT, engineering, or technology
● 1-3 years of experience in technical support of servers and software systems
● Experience in a B2B customer-focused position involving technical knowledge of the company's products and services
● Essential experience with JSON and RESTful API
● Basic knowledge of Networking
● Very good command of the English language
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Comfortable working with and assisting others
● Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
● Problem-solving, strong analytical, organisational, and troubleshooting skills
● Strong attention to detail
Considered as an advantage:
● Knowledge and experience with Linux operating system
● Certification in relevant Internet software systems architecture
● Previous experience in the online gambling industry
● Working at an international company with extensive technical infrastructure and global reach
● Comfortable working atmosphere
● Excellent remuneration
● Quarterly bonus based on your performance (after the probationary period)
● Standard working hours
If you are interested, please send us a detailed CV. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.