TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST, TIER 1
CT Interactive is an online software provider that focuses on developing and supplying games for online casinos. The company has its roots in CT Gaming, with over 20 years of history in land-based gaming. Our team comprises highly skilled professionals with invaluable experience spanning several decades and knowledge about games. From our business model that we created since the brand's foundation in 2012 to our company culture and sustainable product design, we see our business as a vehicle to impact the gaming industry. Now, we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join us.
● To act as a point of contact for our B2B partners;
● To maintain and keep up to date all of the company’s communication channels (messengers, e-mail, ticket system, etc.);
● To provide 1st level technical support to our B2B partners including system log analysis, errors handling, troubleshooting integration issues, finding resolutions or workarounds within the specified SLA;
● To monitor and support the integrations in production and operation;
● To complete requests for technical assistance and to take the necessary steps for their resolution and/or escalation to L2 support;
● Working closely with our L2 support team.
● Background in computer science, IT, engineering, or technology at any support level;
● Experience in a B2B customer-focused position involving technical knowledge of the company's products and services;
● Very good command of the English language;
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
● Comfortable working with and assisting others;
● Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution;
● Problem-solving, strong analytical, organisational, and troubleshooting skills;
● Strong attention to detail.
Considered as an advantage:
● Certification in relevant Internet software systems architecture;
● Previous experience in the online gambling industry;
● Basic experience with JSON and RESTful API;
● Basic knowledge of Networking.
● Working at an international company with extensive technical infrastructure and global reach;
● Comfortable working atmosphere;
● Excellent remuneration;
● Bonus based on your performance (after the probationary period);
● Standard working hours.
If you are interested, please send us a detailed CV. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.