TEAM LEADER Game development
Following the constantly increasing interest in our games and the fast-growing demand from our customers and operation, we are searching for an experienced team leader to move our game development to a higher level.
If you are:
- experienced team leader;
- possess strong leadership skills and a positive impact on the people;
- capable of motivating and leading the subordinates instead of commanding them;
- experienced in owning the source code and managing the source control procedures and reports of the team;
- experienced in-game front-end development;
- at least 5 years with Java Script;
- at least 3 years with Piixi;
- experience with Spine and.or Dragon Bones animations;
- familiar with texture packer;
- always searching for new and better technologies and tools;
- learning and following the best practices in game development;
- pacing in line with the most advanced and contemporary concepts in gaming.
We will take care of you to be happy to:
- manage our team of game developers;
- manage the source control procedures and tools;
- take control of the technologies used in the game development;
- plan the tasks and resources in the front-end game development;
- manage the training and take mentorship on juniors;
- take care of the team’s constant learning and adoption of new knowledge and tools;
- offer, assess, and implement upgrades in the functionality and gameplay;
- be the player's advocate in UX tuning and adjustment.
The salary is determined according to the qualities and skills of the candidate.
If you are interested and would be happy to be a part of our team, please send your CV. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.